WordPress weeCare Leprechaun Maintenance Service Plans
Maintenance for your WordPress Site:
Did you know most WordPress hosting companies will update WordPress but do not update those all-important plugins and themes?
But there are choices:
- Maintain the site yourself
- Hire a full-time WordPress administrator
- Hire an independent to do the work
- Or the Best Choice: Hire a Leprechaun
Within 24 hours we:
- Perform a Security Scan, making sure your site is clear of Malware and Viruses
- WordPress Updates
- Uptime Monitoring
- Malware Monitoring
- Backlist Monitoring and removal
- Broken Link reports
- Plugin Installations
- Plugin Monitoring
- Make corrections and updates
- Create pages with your content
- Back up your site, in fact, we do this daily
- WordPress Database Optimization
Plans start at $59.95 monthly Note, we perform all updates on a cloned site to verify compatibility before installing them on your site.
|Plan 1: $59.95||Plan 2: $99||Plan 3: $149
|WordPress Updates||WordPress Updates||Uptime Monitoring
|Security Monitoring||Security Monitoring||Security Monitoring
|Back up your site||SEO||SEO
|Add Webhosting for $10.00||Performance Enhancements||Performance Enhancements
|Off Site CLOUD backups||Off Site CLOUD backups
|Uptime Monitoring||Database Optimization
|Add Webhosting for $11||Backlist Monitoring and removal
|Broken Link reports
|Add Webhosting for $11
“Read it and Don’t Weep” – $79 one time only or $60 a month For the Website that needs some type of corrections, from typos to broken links and broken images, spelling and grammar corrections
Maintenance, Security, Backups & Support for your WordPress Site that you’re hosting elsewhere.
WordPress needs to be kept up-to-date. This includes your themes and plugins. Your hosting company may update WordPress but they may not be updating YOUR theme and plugins.
Avoid Business Stopping Nightmares:
- Let us worry about all those technical details, like security and backups.
- Keep your content safe.
We offer full-Service Maintenance:
- Start with Security: WordPress usually rolls out major updates a few times a year, with minor updates released in between. These major program updates are normally taken care by your hosting provider. The minor updates, as well as ones made to your theme and plugins, are not normally updated by your hosting provider. However, these updates that are extremely important for website security and functionality.
- Backups. We backup your site once a day if you have changing content, with a full weekly backup. Some hosting providers back up their server only, not individual sites.
- Monitoring: Select from basic security monitoring, updates and more
. You get peace of mind
Services - About - Window's Pricing - Contact Us - FAQ - Request a Demo - Home - - Acceptable Use - Spam Policy - Terms of Service - Site Map - GDPR Compliance
© Dundee Internet Services Inc, dba Digital Web Leprechauns
All Rights Reserved 1996-2018 Dundee, MI 48131